Call them cabins, but some of our vacation rental homes are more luxurious than the home you are vacationing from! Built in the classic Colorado log home style, living in a log home for a week or two is sure to enhance your Colorado vacation.
Sit on your deck in the evening checking out the views, watching the sunset and enjoying a glass of red wine. What could be better?
When looking at the Salida vacation rental selection, make sure you find one that has enough bedrooms and baths to fit your family.
Most vacation home rentals are pet friendly, but be sure to ask.
Vacation Rental Tips:
- Think about what you want, seclusion or convenience.
- What do you want, house, cabin, condo or hotel room.
- Book online for convenience and to make sure of availability.
- Do you want to cook meals yourself, or enjoy the local restaurants.
- Other than holiday seasons (Christmas and Spring Break) last minute booking is easy and often cheaper.
- Most lodging places in Salida have WiFi, but be sure to ask if this is important to you.
- Research you choices at Trip Advisor or Facebook to see what others are saying.
- Think carefully about travel insurance, weather can make winter travel uncertain.