This is where vacation homes come into their own. Bring the family, move in make yourself at home.
Salida has many vacation home rentals. From small homes in downtown Salida to large log homes in the remote corners of our valley. There is sure to be a home rental to please you.
A nice feature with vacation homes is that they all come with full kitchens, so you can cook for yourself at home and feel like a Salida local
When booking a vacation home, make sure to check on the location, and make sure it fits your plans.
If you want a quiet remote location, Poncha Springs or Howard are good choices. If you want to enjoy downtown Salida, with great restaurants and shopping nearby, book a vacation home in town.
Salida Vacation Rentals
Spruce Ridge Guest Cabin – Tucked away in tall pines and aspens and overlooking the Little Cochetopa Creek, our modern 1,000 sq. ft. fully furnished vacation home is located 10 miles west of Salida, Colorado and 20 minutes from Monarch Ski Resort. Private, secluded, scenic and easily accessible on a county maintained road the cabin sleeps up to four people and includes one bedroom with queen sized pillowtop bed with high thread count sheets and a sleeper sofa, one full bathroom and one 3/4 bathroom with shower, a full kitchen, living room with pellet stove.
Salida Victorian – This gorgeous, turn-of-the century Victorian house offers 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 6 guests throughout 1,850 square feet of tastefully appointed living space. Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by spectacular mountain views from almost every window, allowing you to thoroughly take in the area’s immense natural beauty. The inviting living room will quickly become your favorite gathering spot in the house. All the amenities at a great price.
Home rentals are a great addition to a ski vacation at Monarch Ski Resort, ski all day, and relax around the fire with the family in the evening.
Vacation Rental Tips:
- Think about what you want, seclusion or convenience.
- What do you want, house, cabin, condo or hotel room.
- Book online for convenience and to make sure of availability.
- Do you want to cook meals yourself, or enjoy the local restaurants.
- Other than holiday seasons (Christmas and Spring Break) last minute booking is easy and often cheaper.
- Most lodging places in Salida have WiFi, but be sure to ask if this is important to you.
- Research you choices at Trip Advisor or Facebook to see what others are saying.
- Think carefully about travel insurance, weather can make winter travel uncertain.